I’m so lucky to have a family that loves food as much as I do. My daughter Emily is a huge fan of breakfast, and her absolute favorite is almond pancakes. Not only are they delicious, but they’re full of healthy ingredients like almond flour and almond butter.
Whenever we make these pancakes together in the morning, Emily can hardly contain her excitement! She loves pouring the batter into the pan and watching them cook. Plus, the smell of almonds is just heavenly!
Making almond pancakes is a great way to start the day, and it’s also a fun activity for the whole family. Here’s my recipe for almond pancakes:
– 1 cup almond flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup almond milk
– 1/4 cup almond butter
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup, and melted butter.
3. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
4. Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter.
5. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
6. Cook each pancake for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
7. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!