My daughter Emily loves having a special breakfast on the weekends, and her favorite is my Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins. I always make a double batch so she can take some to school for lunch too.
These muffins are a great way to start the day with a little sweetness. Plus, they’re a fun twist on traditional pancakes. And did I mention they’re also incredibly delicious?
These muffins are so easy to make, and they’re sure to be a hit with the whole family! In just a few simple steps, you can whip up a batch of these delicious muffins.
Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
-1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
-2 tablespoons sugar
-2 tablespoons baking powder
-½ teaspoon salt
-1 cup milk
-2 tablespoons butter, melted
-1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
4. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!