My youngest son Nick loves to help me cook. We recently made a delicious and easy dinner recipe that I wanted to share with you all. It’s a one-pan roasted garlic lemon chicken!
This recipe is so easy to make and so flavorful, it’s sure to become a family favorite. The roasted garlic and lemon give the chicken a wonderful aroma and flavor, while the rosemary and thyme add an extra kick of flavor. Plus, the whole dish takes just 30 minutes to make – perfect for those busy weeknight dinners!
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 lemons, sliced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
– 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle garlic, lemon slices, rosemary, and thyme over the chicken.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the top and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!