As a mom, I’m always on the go and sometimes I just don’t have time to make a big lunch for myself. That’s why I love this easy and quick recipe that I can make in just 15 minutes with whatever I have in my fridge!
Today, I opened up my fridge and saw some leftover grilled chicken, half an avocado, a few slices of bacon, and some lettuce. I knew immediately that I wanted to make a chicken BLT salad.
I started by cooking the bacon in a pan until it was crispy. While the bacon was cooking, I chopped up the leftover chicken into bite-sized pieces and sliced up the avocado. Once the bacon was done, I removed it from the pan and chopped it up into small pieces.
Next, I assembled my salad. I started with a bed of lettuce, added the chopped chicken, sliced avocado, and chopped bacon on top. For a little extra flavor, I drizzled some Worcestershire sauce over the top.
This salad was absolutely delicious and it only took me 15 minutes to make! It’s the perfect lunch for when you’re short on time but still want something healthy and filling.
Here’s the recipe:
– 2 cups of lettuce
– 1 cup of leftover grilled chicken, chopped
– 1/2 avocado, sliced
– 2 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
– Worcestershire sauce
1. Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy.
2. While the bacon is cooking, chop up the leftover chicken into bite-sized pieces and slice up the avocado.
3. Once the bacon is done, remove it from the pan and chop it up into small pieces.
4. Assemble the salad by starting with a bed of lettuce, adding the chopped chicken, sliced avocado, and chopped bacon on top.
5. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over the top.
6. Enjoy your delicious and easy chicken BLT salad!